I’m having a problem with my SJCam sports camera, memory is always full. So I tried to find the cheapest of considerable quality. I came up with SanDisk Ultra microSD card 64Gb which has approximately 7hrs record time when I did try to insert it on the device. Having dozens of gigabyte storage can be a great advantage towards capturing any significant footage.
Remember! I said the cheapest, you can always get more storage. If you have the budget, well, I advise you to get the 128Gb or even 512Gb microSD card. Just also consider your target devices’ maximum storage capacity. In my case, my SJCam can only support microSD card 64Gb, so I did choose this one.
About the product
SanDisk Ultra Micro SDXC A1 Series UHS-I Class 10 up to 100MB/s 64GB SDSQUAR-064G with Adapter
- Brand: SanDisk
- SKU: SA728ELABC9DLLANPH-107865386
- Model: SDSQUAR-064G
- Load apps faster with A1 performance class
- Storage Capacity: 64GB (Actual user storage less)
- Card Type: microSDXC
- Speed Class: 10
- Bus Interface Speed: UHS Class I
- UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording/playback
- Data Transfer: Read Speed up to 100 MB/s
- Performance/Speed: (16GB-32GB) 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower, (64GB-256GB) 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management
- Waterproof, Temperature, X-Ray, and Shock-Proof
- Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets